Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fenix Transformation Challenge #7 COMPLETE!

Well 12 weeks of hard training, perfect eating and amazing lifestyle changes! What a 12 weeks it was. Full of Inspiration, Determination and most of all sweat and tears.
The results are in : In 12 weeks I lost 12.1kg and 59.2cm and 7.73% body fat.
Man I feel incredible right now! I didn't make it under 100, but only just and I didn't quite make it to the 50kg lost. However by the end of the year I WILL have reached BOTH of these goals. Friday night we have the FTC #7 dinner, a chance to celebrate with the other people in Victoria who have also made amazing changes to their lives. Its so exciting to celebrate everyone achievements and watch everyone glow with pride on the night. Also a chance to let my hair down and dance the night away. :)
Life now, is just life. Im not on an eating plan or diet or anything. I eat what I eat because I like the food and I know it fuels my body to keep it strong and healthy. I am so excited for the new year and what lies in my path. I have big dreams and goals for next year, and my weight is only a small part instead of the main part of these ideas. I will continue on, and see how far I get, however it will be at my own pace and doing what I like. I will still be training with the beautiful Elise and at the same time I will be encouraging and inspiring others to be the person next year who makes the world stop and stare. This is how I feel at the moment. I feel like this is my moment! My time to shine! and I feel that is what I have done. Strangers at gym tell me how amazing im looking each time they see me. Friends and Family are just astounded at how far I have come and at the courage and willpower I have to do what I have done for such a long time. 2 years feels like a lifetime right now. 2 years of my life, some would say wasted. I say 2 years in my life I have invested. Invested in my body, health, happiness and much much more. Not only do I feel amazing, but I look incredible, I am able to do things I never thought possible. The little things are the things that keep me going. Things such as fitting into a plane seat without the extender on the seat belt, and having the little table thing down and not rest on my stomach. Going into shops and picking anything off the rack and finding out it fits! These things are what make me feel incredible. These are the things that use to make me so very very sad.
So where to now............ I have completed my business plan. I have a business name and now I just have to plan some advertising and I will be away. Off to work with some people ready for change, ready to face their future head on. Its going to be bumpy, its going to be challenging. I am so ready for this, I am going to lead by example and be the best mentor, trainer, friend, supporter I can for those that want it. So keep watching and I will keep you posted.
In the mean time here are my 2 year transformation pics:




So any questions or if you happen to be interested in joining my boot camps or maybe even personal training with me. Drop me a line and lets get started on creating a healthy, happy and fitter you. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment