Monday, August 29, 2011

History

Weighing in at a Huge 151kg, it was time to take a stand and do something. I was only 27 yrs old, with my life in front of me. What kind of life would i be living if i continued the way i was?
I would love to say something made me change, but nothing did. Years of yo-yo diets and wanting to lose weight but the putting it back on. I was just Mentally & Physically ready to start my weight loss journey.
I joined a Fenix gym in 2009, but no weight had moved. It just went back and forth as my eating did not change. So i desided to help with my eating i would join a weight watchers. I lost 10kgs in 6 months. I was stoked.
One day a challenge was advertised at gym. Transformation Challenge! It sounded interesting. I knew a group fitness trainer Elise, who was starting to become a personal trainer. So i asked her what was involved in the challenge and personal training. I then went to the information evening for the challenge. My first step was to except the help and step outside my comfort zone.  See my 12 week Challenge Post to see how i went.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment