Tuesday, August 30, 2011

And so it begins!

Welcome to my first ever blog!
Life is great at the moment. Training hard with Elise, but struggling to keep my eating in tact. Things in life seem to get on top of me, then my eating goes straight back to where i was 7mths ago. This make me depressed and it continues on. Its like a viscous circle! I feel out of control, and not sure how to get out of it!
I have been reading alot about Binge Eating and how to conquer it! this is my new mission.

On a lighter note, the next Transformation Challenge starts in two weeks!!! i am so excited and can not wait! i dont know what it is about the challenge, but it brings this fire from inside, wanting to do better and better. This challenge i am setting the bar high! Elise always says Dream Big! So 20kgs is what i WILL lose by December 31st! You are my witness!!

So watch this space, for my journey as i continue to shed my fat!

I hope that u are able to find some motivation and inspiration from my journey and put it into your own experiences.

Dream big! Dream! Believe! Achieve!!

2 comments:

  1. You're a star Sandie! Good on you for inspiring others and putting yourself out there! You know you'll get many people reading your blog even if they don't comment - so you're touching the lives of many! Bless your cotton socks and bring on the next FTC!
    Love Elise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an amazing woman Sandie! Remember to tell yourself that YOU DESERVE this dream. YOU deserve nothing but the BEST! If you can give as much positive energy, support and motivation to yourself, as you give to others, then you will reach your goals and beyond! Aim for the stars babe - I believe in you! xo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete