Monday, April 2, 2012

Finally seeing the changes, everyone else says is there!

This week has been kind of life changing. I am beginning to see changes in my body, im starting to finally LOVE what i see. This is going to make me strive harder and harder.
So 10KG's in 10 weeks!! pretty impressed with myself.
Next challenge 10KG in 6 weeks. Its going to be tough, however im up for the challenge. 6 weeks is nothing!!! :)
So this week i had Chloes hens party, i felt so amazing within myself and in what i was wearing. I couldnt stop looking at myself in all the mirrors. Problem was they were floor to ceiling mirrors. Oh my, shop windows, bathroom mirrors!! Im becoming the person i laugh at. Checking themselves out as they walk past a shop. lol Luckily for now, im allowed to enjoy these feelings. Its so strange to be in this place. I am currently just embrassing the feelings and running with it. I am definatley in un chartered territory now, so everything is so god dam new to me.
Such an amazing feel!!!
So mid challenge, feel fab. Doing ok, but going to do better.
Ashley's birthday tomorrow and im taking him away for a few days! Can not wait!!! And soooo determind to get those scales saying under 110 this week!!!! Im gonna scream when it happens!! Hope elise is prepared!! :)
So focusing 100% my lucky number right now for 6 weeks is 100!!! cos when i lose my 10kg i will no longer be in those triple figures!! Never in my wildest dreams did i think i would ever get to that point, and that will mean i will have lost 50kg!!!! OMG!!! scares me even saying that. :)
So stay on track, ill check in often. Lets smash this together.
Love to you all!!
xx

2 comments:

  1. You are such a champ! Thank you for sharing your amazing story...what an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment. Can i ask you your name??? I hope that people do find it inspiring and something for them to know that they are not alone. Thank you for reading. Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete