Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mid Challenge

 Well im about to start week 6 of my 12 weeks challenge.
This week i have my assessment. Im a little bit excited but nervous at the same time. I know my KG's arnt what i would have hoped for, but im keen to see the cm etc. as i can feel my body shrinking. Its an exciting feeling. :)
This week has been a bit up and down, feel good in general. But just keep trying to think of way to excel this process. Really wanna get under that 100kg. Once im under that i wont care as much about the scales, because for me 100kg is a bench mark for me that 100kg is someone who is fat. Which is why i so badly want to be under that. Currently im .4grams away from 40kgs that i have lost! This is amazing and not many people can achieve what i have achieved. My sister asked me if i was going to reward myself for getting there. But i dont want to, i wanna wait until i get to 50kg lost which means i will be under that 100kg!!! This is where i think i will be happy with things. Until then i still worry and stress about everything. Still struggle to make it part of life, and change my life forever. Its just so very hard. I know what i need to do and i can do it, but it seems only for a little bit then i head back to the old ways.
I read a book the other day by Craig Harper, called Stop Fucking Around!! Everything he says is sooooo right and i know everyone that would read it would understand. And to get where i want to be i need to sacrifice somethings, but its so hard.
Dont get me wrong its not like i am down and depressed about this stuff, just stuff that goes on in my head. :)
Anyways not much happened this week but trying to stay on top and do the right thing.
They say to change habits you need to make sacrifices. This next 6 weeks is going to be the sacrifice i am going to make! Going to smash it out of the water. No more 'fucking around' Clean and Lean life changing eating.
So wish me luck, and i ask everyone to encourage me and inspire me and help me. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment