Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 2 and already smashing goals

Well week two is over! Feeling amazing and cant believe how much my fitness levels can change with eating healthy.
This week i once again smashed my PT sessions, improving on my weights each week. Building that strong base to push it harder each week.
Nutrition was great this week. Recovering from my Hens weekend and putting on a lil was hard to take, but i got over it and just solidered on. Losing nearly 3kg, so most was probably water weight. So excited for the weeks ahead. Sticking Clean & Lean will get me to where i wanna go.
This week was the first group FTC thing at the 1000 steps. Last challenge i did it in over 40mins. This time i did it in 32.12mins, and didnt stop once. Just went at a nice steady pace and then ran the last section. Did it all on my own with no help from anyone, so its amazing what u can do when u want to.
When i got to the top, i waited for a friend of mine Danielle. She is doing the challenge for the first time, and she is starting where i started weight wise. So i wanted to be there to encourage her across the finish line. When i saw her coming up i was so proud of her. She had made it. I yelled for her to run it home strong and she did. I even had a lil tear watching her. She had smashed her time by 10-15mins!! AMAZING!!! Was so stoked for her!
School also started this week. Wednesday night was all about muscles and bones. I knew the muscles just not the bones. Lots of practicing to do! Then Saturday we had it all day. We learnt how to measure clients, blood pressure, skin folds etc. Was interesting to learn it rather than being the person getting it done to. Was fun. Then we headed to the gym for the afternoon where we learnt to spot clients, and learnt what some exercises were. Did lots of weights there. Then it finished early so i made it to Sh'bam!!! When i got home i was knackered!!! Hot bath, and a 12 hr sleep and i was ready to go again!!! lol
Bring on Week 3!!!
My goals this week, to study and get one module completly finished. and To smash my weights every session!! Wanna make the most out of everything. No more wasting time. Get on with it, i say!!! lol
Dream big people!!! Stay Strong!!!
Over an out! :P

1 comment:

  1. You are doing such an amazing job, your are smashing it all over the place and are such an inspiration. Thankyou so much for being there when I got to the top and cheering me on, it means the world to me. You go girl, this is so your time xox

    ReplyDelete