Thursday, March 22, 2012

What a week!!!

Wow!!! what a week ive had.
Things have changed from the week before. Im no longer worrying about the things that havnt happened yet, and i am just doing what i need to do with no excuses and no reason to give in and be afraid of being the best me EVER!
So this week was the wedding!!! I had friday off work and spent part of the day getting beautified!! Have my spray tan, nails, and also had time to take my lil neice Chole and mum out for lunch and a bit of shopping. Was just a lovely was to spend a friday.
Friday night was rehearsal, the celebrant was 1 hr late! So ash and i didnt get our dinner date as planned. Unfortunatley he coul have stayed at home. :)
Satudary came!! I had to be in Yarra glen by 10am!!! Ready to get hair and make up done!! Was fun as always. Although the hair didnt work out to be what i wanted, but thats ok im not the one who is ment to stand out. I put my dress on and found out it was a lil to loose. So id lost weight since final fitting 5 days ago. So all day and night i was pulling it up. hehehehe hard life hey!! :P
Dee (the bride!) looks gorgeous!!! She had photos on a harley, which was a huge dream of hers. We were half an hour late to the ceremony as Dee had left her ring in the house, so we had to find a way in. Luckily a door wasnt locked.
Once again i dont remember walking down the isle althought i think i looked at people more than i did at my sisters wedding. But my feet were already killing me.
Anyways was a great day and night, although the music sucked!!! The joys of being one of the youngest in the room. :) Anyways enough of the wedding.
Over the past few days i have once again started to notice different things changing again. Its so strange to see things that u use to hate about yourself, dont look so bad now. I put on a dress (which i usually wear leggings with) to wear to work and before i put the leggings on i looked in the mirror. I could have wore it as a dress with no legggings. I didnt mind how my legs looked. Its so very strange. Another thing is im noticing that im not the big girl anymore. Im no different to most people. Yeah ok ive still got some to lose, but i look healthy, and i look fit. Im not the large person anymore. Im learning to except it and use to to power me through tough times. These feelings are amazing motivation.
So things are pretty good at the moment, SMASHING my training, trying new things, pushing myself to the highest peaks. Eating has been 95% excellent!! which is awesome. Tomorrow i jump on the scales for my weekly weigh in then next week i have the mid challenge weigh in. I know this first 6 weeks havnt been the best, but i am more determined to make the last 6 more than exceptional!! Im going for platinum and NOTHING will stand in my way.
My TV ad at gym seems to be getting the response elise was looking for. people are noticing and commenting. So getting use to excepting the compliments and not being embarrassed to talk about things with people. It will all come. Right now im just riding the waves and doing what i can to get through each day/week!
Enjoy your week special people.
Train hard and achieve big dreams!
Love to you all!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment