Monday, February 27, 2012

One week down!

So week one of FTC #6 done and dusted! Clean and Lean eating all week. Although had a Hens Party on the weekend. Allowed myself two 30min frames to eat what i wanted. I think it worked well. I didnt feel like i missed out, and i still got to enjoy some not so healthy food. Even a few wines.
So today is a new day  and im back into it. No more party's coming up just the wedding in three weeks. I said at the start of the year i wanted to lose 10kg by the wedding, i am right on track!!! I can still achieve this.
Today was an exciting day for me! Elise is using me in her latest ad. Its about my time so far and warning people to watch out as i push it up a level and smash this challenge out of the water.
Here is a look at the ad!

What do u think??? Its pretty amazing hey?? I love that after pic!! Makes me feel so proud of how far i have come. And how amazing the next after pic is going to be. I so proud to be out there promoting Elise's business, as she has given me the world already, just wish i could give her everything she deserves. :)
So as week 2 begins, and i recover from my weekend. Full steam ahead. This week is the satrt of my Certificate 3 course! Very exciting! Wednesday night is the first session and then again Saturday. Looking forward to learning lots and putting it into action. We get to take half of a bootcamp every so often to. This will be AWESOME!! i cant wait to be able to train people. Just wish i could smash through it all a lil quicker. Just wanna get out there and get my story out there and start to help people change there lives for the better. Will be such an amazing gift!
So stay strong this week and eat Clean & Lean!
Until next time. MWAH!!

2 comments:

  1. Sandy you're such a sweetie! It'll all about you though chick - and you getting what you deserve! I have been blessed with a beautiful client who has a heart of gold! You deserve all the recognition and support you have been getting! PLATINUM is yours chick xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have done it myself etc. But without your support, encouragement and pushing me through those tough times, i would never ever have achieved half of what i have to date. As i keep saying words will NEVER express how i feel. :) But PLATINUM is definatley in my grasp. :) xx

      Delete