Sunday, February 5, 2012

The start of something BIG!

Well i cant believe i have only posted once in this new year. So much has been going on. Back into training with Elise. Smashing all my weights and feeling stronger and stronger every week. Focused on my running. Ran one full lap of the lake without stopping, in the same time i had walked/ran last time. So i was very very excited.
I have been Sh'bamming alot. Which is awesome. for those that dont know Sh'bam is a les mills class, kinda like Body Jam but WAY BETTER!! I love adding this class into my roster as it gives me a chance to let my hair down and enjoy myself. Takes away the intensity of weight training and cardio. Who knows maybe one day ill be a Sh'Bam intsructor! :)
Last week i had a weigh in, ive lost another 1.9kg. So slowly getting closer and closer to being under that 110kg. I have a wedding in 6 weeks and i want to be under 110kg by the wedding. I will be giving myself the best chance i have.
Ive been focusing on my nutrition alot in the last few weeks, as nutrition is 90% of weight loss. I have my good days and bad days, but the good days and becoming more frequant. I find that when i have my (cheat) meals, i find it hard to get back on track. Im not sure if the sugar creeps back in. But im learning to be strong and just keep doing what im doing
This year i am not focusing on stuff ive done wrong, if ive done it, i cant change it. I can only move forward and learn and understand why i did it, and next time try and defeat it. This process will take time, but i feel im getting somewhere and improving. Thats the main thing i guess. :)
So this week i signed up to study Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness. This means i can be a Personal trainer and do boot camps or be a group fitness instructor. Im very excited about where this will lead me, as i have for the past 5 years had such an interest in exercise and inspiring people. Already i have people wanting me to do boot camps for them, and train them. Secretly im a lil scared. I was talking to Elise the other day, about what id do etc, and i was saying that until i get to where i wanna go and be happy at where i am i was not going to do anything with my qualification. She thinks, that i would be ready NOW!!! (or once im qualified) as its not just about appearance, she feels i have so much more to offer clients already, with my experience and inspiration. That they would be so lucky to start with me asap. I was quite chuffed, that she said that. It was so kind of her. I know some people find me inspiring and stuff. but i guess i need to see that myself. As she said i obviously dont see what others see, so this is something i will be exploring throughout my certificates and training. Im intreiged as to where this may lead.
So the next FTC challenge starts on the 20th of Feb 2012. With everything else going on (eg. studying) i think this challenge is going to be by far my best!!! So keep an eye out, ill update with pics and measurements etc.
So next week i am working on staying clean and lean with my food, and being organised to help with that.
I will blog again very very soon. Watch out more pics to come!
Talk soon
Sandie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment