Thursday, February 16, 2012

And so it begins again

Well the challenge is days away and i am on fire!! Was struggling with getting back on track with my eating, However with love, support and encouragment from those around me. I can honestly say ive done 1 whole week with no bad food. Clean and Lean!! Tomorrow i will weigh myself to see whats happened this week. I have felt alot of changes both physically and mentally this week. I feel very strong and in control and much more excepting of myself.
Funny story, the other afternoon i was doing something in the bathroom, when i looked into the mirror. I had to take two looks, i didnt know the person staring back me. Was it me? Of course it was? it was a happier, healthier me! I said to myself who are you?, when did theses changes happen?? I couldnt believe the changes i now see in my face. Things that everyone around me has probably been seeing for ages, but for me. It was the first time ive noticed, and it was with happy, healthy eyes. So i was impressed with my changes, and my attitude everything im doing right now. Definatley already in a great place mentally, and emotionally. But still working on things as they arise. But it is definatley easier to work through them when u are confident, happy and strong.
So what do i expect from FTC #6? My weight goal is 90-95KG, that is a loss of 25kg in 12 weeks. WOW?? most people would say. I say BRING IT ON! This is achievable, many people have done this before. I will stay strong, i will not give in, and i will reap the rewards!
Life just isnt the same anymore. Focused and determind i am!
Will fill u in on my other goals, when i really think about them.
Stay strong, eat clean and lean and you too can get the body of your dreams.
Love to you all.  Sandie xx

1 comment:

  1. goodluck! Remember, never have a plan B, it distracts from plan A! Good to see another FTC blogger!

    http://jamesvslaura.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete