Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Your never alone!

So its been a few weeks since ive posted. Whats been happening?? Training is going fabulous! Smashing my weights and getting stronger and stronger. Eating has been on track! had a few nights out, but nothings going to stop me. Only lost .5kg in two weeks, but life goes on and so i continue on my way and see what the next one holds. Lifes to short to worry about that stuff. Yeah its not as much as i would have liked and i didnt reach my goal of being under 120kg, but on the flip side  I have lost 30kg exactly!!! Thats fricken amazing!!! I have come so far!
So in this blog, i want to dedicate it to my support system. Losing weight is an individual journey, but by all means i have not done this alone. Yes i have done the hard work and eaten the correct food, but it has been with Love, Encouragement, and Friendship from the very start that has helped me through. Weight Loss is so much more than just working out and eating right. The mental side is unbelieveable! It is nothing like i expected, it is so much more! Without beautiful people like Elise Trussler (my Trainer) and Lauren Brewer( my bestie, whom i met at the start of my journey) my life has changed so much. With them helping me in any and every way possible i am so ever greatful to have had these angels sent to me to help me through this journey.
I have been amazed with the changes in my life, with my friends, family and new inspirations. Life is so better, and i have grown and changed in so many ways. Physically, amazing the changes i feel and see, and the complements i recieve. I just dont believe it sometimes. My mental state to everything in my life is now so positive, im excited by what lies ahead for me, and im excited about the rest of my journey and the changes i will continue to make. Day by day life is one GIANT party! Im so happy to be alive and i plan to live my life with everything i have!! Nothing can stop me now!

1 comment:

  1. I love your positive attitude little sis! I've loved seeing the amazing changes u have made in your life! U inspire so many people including myself to get off our bums and do something! Love ur guts!

    ReplyDelete