Sunday, September 18, 2011

Getting through sickness

Well first week of the challenge and i am so sick i cant do any training! Not exactly the start to the challenge that i was hoping for, but was well enough by the end of the week to do the first group session with our gym! It was hard work, and i am still paying for it, as my legs hurt alot.
This week has been all about my nutrition, which was awesome in a way. It allowed me to focus and get on track and continue on with the weeks to follow. Although i had something to focus on. Not being able to train really played with my head. Working through this was hard at the start, but realising i can only control what i can do, made it easier as the week went on to just do what i needed to do, to still be able to get the results i want.
This week i have felt like weight has dropped off me, and with lots of comments from different people in my life. It gave me confidence and encouragement that it still can happen no matter what i can or cant do.
So i am so excited about the weeks ahead!!! Watch out!!! this is going to be a Transformation you are going to want to see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment