Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Week one of 12 weeks of Transformation!

Well this week is week one of the 12 week Transformation challenge! and guess what! im SICK!! I can not believe it. I am so sick that i have to have the whole week of training. Resting my body, will give me the best chance to stay well in weeks to come. Going back into training to early will allow the virus to not fully leave my body.
Its a stuggle, when gym is such a huge part of your life and u go every single day without fail. It very hard to just be at home and dont nothing. This is my biggest struggle this week.
However im not going to let it get me down. If i cant exercise then Nutrition has to be spot on! No room for error.
So will be an interesting week.
Let me know how your week is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment