Monday, September 26, 2011

Unplanned life spanners

Well another week is over, and this week im not going to talk about weight loss, or what ive done training wise. This week has been one of the hardest weeks of my life.
Monday morning my Nana died in her sleep. So this threw up life upside down. Time to think about my family and forget everything else. Bad timing for sure, but you have to learn to use these hard times to push through/
What a shock it was to find out she had died. So a day with my family, planning, grieving. I even saw her body when we got to there house. Was a very very strange feeling being there with her body and seeing it, then watching her be taken away. I dont think these images will ever go away.
So then it was the longest week ever. Friday was the funeral! Crazy day! I was asked to say a prayer during the service, so i did i cried when i got up there. Its just such a sad time and seeing the coffin while standing up there is heart breaking. I also was a pallbrearer. This was the most difficult thing i have had to do EVER!! We didnt have to carry her out but just push her out. I was a mess, could not control my emotions.
However now it is all over and life can return to normal.
Exercise carried on as normal during this hard time and my eating was up and down. But its a new week. Time to get moving and stuck into this. Ive wasted two weeks with excuses and challenges i had no control over. But eating and my training i could control if i wanted to. So head is back in the game, training harder than before. and eating to the letter!!

Oh on the weekend we had a FTC training session, at the 1000 steps. I am sooo proud of myself. Last time i did the steps it toke me 2hrs to do it. 30kgs lighter i did it in 39mins. I was sooooo excited!!! I ran back down the stairs and all the way to the car park! So Very Very Proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment