Sunday, October 2, 2011

Feeling Fab!

Well another week has past! Week 4 of the Challenge has begun.
So what happened this week. This week my eating was spot on, so i was feeling absolultey amazing! Smashed all my sessions with Elise. I am getting stronger and stonger as this journey continues.
We did our Time Trial at the Lake saturday morning, i was estatic with my results, last time i ran/walked the lake i did it in 27mins this time i did it in 22mins. I was sooo happy when i crossed the line. Smashed it by 5 mins. My girlfriend Chloe came for a run too, so she helped me along the way. Elise wasnt there but Kylie from our team came looking for me, to help me over the finish line. Trussler Transformers is our team name and Elise has organised more sessions of running the lake. I am sooo excited about it. I am having a plan every week i go and run the lake. One of my goals for the challenge is to run the whole lake without stopping by the end of the challenge, and get my time down to 15mins. This time i probably ran 50-60% of the lake, next time my aim is to run a quarter, catch my breath and go again. So only three stops around the whole lake. Setting goals like this will help me to achieve this goal.
After the lake run, i went to Fenix did Attack for the first time ages. This was a killer! my legs were already tierd, but i got through it all. Cant wait to do it again, when im fresh.
Sunday morning i wanted to have a relaxing bit of exercise to do. Was time to give back to my body and relax. So i attended a yoga and relaxation class at gym. This was very interesting. Im not sure if i like yoga, but i did love the relaxing part of it all. Really allows you time to give your boy time to relax, de stress and stretch a little bit more than normal.
So as i said feeling pretty amazing this week. So im sure only great things to come in the next few weeks. Weigh in, is in 1 and a half weeks. So need to stay on track and achieve the best results i can!
Goals are made to be Achieved so dream big people!!!

1 comment:

  1. You sandie are.adm amazing.. There are no other words for.it u are sensational.!!!!! Well done !!

    ReplyDelete