Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another Week Down

So another week down, heading into week 6 half way through the 12 week challenge.
This challenge has been so much harder than the last one. So much going on, but since my melt down i have been back on track! Training hard and eating right! this next 7 weeks is going to make the most difference! I want to make a huge difference again. I want to see the differences happening. But i have to work hard to do this.
I am being positive about whete i am heading, and surrounding myself with people and things that will support me through this time. I have worke to hard and come so far to back away now.
Anything is achieveable and if everything was easy, we would never do it. It is hard, but it is well worth it in the end.
Here is the latest pic of me! Feel Fab and on track!


So feeling pretty great. Moving forward and staying positive! Goals and Dreams are there for me to take! I just have to reach out and i will be able to touch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment